[Marxism] Lenin, party-building strategy, etc.

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 22:39:41 MST 2004

Well, reading all of this makes very clear where my duty lies.

Each and every one of you has failed to build a successful revolutionary
vanguard party to wage the good fight for proletarian clarity amidst the
factional frenzy.  It is my duty to denounce each and every one of your
for that failing.  It would not have happened if you weren't all such
revisionist failures to follow the path of Lenin, Marx, Trotsky, and
what's his name....

Consider yourselves denounced and exposed before the world's toiling
masses.

Solidarity!
Mark L.

PS: OK, now that we've tried this approach to a discussion, what has it
achieved?  ...I mean, aside from my getting to pat myself on my back for
my political purity...