[Marxism] Spontaneous protest of escalating war Sat 11/6 NYC

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Fri Nov 5 22:43:44 MST 2004

PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY!

Theaters Against War calls for "Spontaneous Response Saturday: November
6th at Noon"

This Saturday come out to Union Square Park from 12 noon to 1 pm.

We will slowly encircle the Park as we walk together in defiance of the
foreign and domestic policies of our president past and future.

THAW will have signs for people to carry if they like with brief
straightforward statements like: "Peace" "Not My President" "100,000
Iraqi dead". Feel free to bring your own as well. We will encircle the
park for the full hour. Please join us. Please let others know.

Peace, Theaters Against War