[Marxism] UK Coverage of US Elections

William Quimby wquimby at ecr.net
Sat Nov 6 10:48:07 MST 2004

"How can 59,054,087 people be so DUMB?" was the
headline of the cover of the Daily Mirror on
Thursday, Nov 4. I can not attach the cover image
(jpg) due to list restrictions on size - let me
know offlist and I'll bounce it to you.

Oh - also I see that that front page has become so
popular that they now have a link directly from
their home page at

http://www.mirror.co.uk/

- Bill