[Marxism] Re: Adios, Marxmail [adios, dogmatic marxism]

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Sat Nov 6 12:38:57 MST 2004

"Dogmatic Marxism can be seen in academic form via the new Kautskyism,
or Hardt's Empire."

It seems to me that dogmatic Marxism implies an ability to hallucinate
conditions and invent terms that have absolutely no meaning to the
non-initiates.  To my mind, something like "the new Kautskyism" is a
good example of this.

...And, "Hardt's Empire" apparently refers to a book by a literature
professor, right?  Something new there?  Man biting dog?  The academy
not bouncing off walls?

ML