[Marxism] [Fwd: [Fwd: John Dean: understanding the election]]

steve heeren tzsche at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 6 12:41:10 MST 2004

I would appreciate your comments on this analysis by John Dean (remember
him?) I think he makes some very good points, especially about where the
disinformation is coming from and, connected to that, the
authoritarianism (he doesn't use this word) of the typical Bush supporter.

(if this comes into marxmail as a jumble, I can send it to you privately)

steve heeren

--
The weight of this sad time we must obey.
Speak what you feel, not what you ought to say.

                        Shakespeare (King Lear)