[Marxism] Black Nationalism / BPP / etc.

Art McGee amcgee at angryblackman.org
Sat Nov 6 17:56:38 MST 2004

> Second, I really do have a problem with white people
> sitting around and discussing whether Blacks are a nation
> or not with little-to-no Black participation. To me, this
> seems a contradiction of even the most basic concepts of
> self-determination.

Don't let it worry you Adam. Nothing that happens amongst
white Marxists matters anymore to Black people. I can tell
you that at the same time the inanity of this conversation
is happening, Black radicals and marxists in other virtual
spaces are having much more interesting conversations, and
could care less about what happens here. They are wholly and
completely irrelevent unless they are also keen anti-racists
and anti-imperialists, which none of the demonic sectarian
nutjobs who denigrate Black nationalism are. Shit, even
Howard Zinn got bitch slapped over something stupid and
inane he wrote the other day, so you know we don't play.

God bless you for caring, and let us hope that we meet at
the crossroads of revolution someday.

A luta continua.

Art