[Marxism] Cockburn on the elections

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 6 18:57:48 MST 2004

  Not to excuse it, but actually, Cockburn appears to be picking up an idea
that is very common in Democrat Official circles here on the West Coast
right now, Boxer and Feinstein have voiced such opinions, as have others
lower down  in the hierarchy. Newsom's political ambitions may well be
permanently clipped as a result.  Democrat officialdom does not seem to
recognise loyal supporters when it sees them, but without Nader to
scapegoat, they have to blame someone ... Steve