[Marxism] Zionism and pubic hair

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Nov 8 14:35:54 MST 2004

(Articles from the latest Bad Subjects, an internet publication
published and edited by some of the most advanced postmodernist/leftist
professors in America.)

Anti-Zionism is Anti-Semitism: A Response to Judith Butler
Rebeca Siegel
A large part of the academic left aids and abets, promotes and develops
Judeophobic discourse. Both in the spirit of dissent and reflection that
any pluralistic society owes itself, especially from left-wing
intellectuals, it is imperative that progressive academics who deplore
racism or gender discrimination fight for our discursive spaces within
the left by repudiating Judeophobia, the only locus where the left and
the right consistently coincide.

http://bad.eserver.org/issues/2004/70/siegel.html

Open Issue Notes on Nudity and Pubic Hair
Zack Furness
Between sips of cheap booze, I was eventually able to pinpoint one of my
central concerns regarding sexuality in the 21st century; an unchecked
social trend that had manifested itself in front of me and demanded
dollar bills. This trend...this dilemma...this unspeakable social
problem...is that of shaved pubic hair.

http://bad.eserver.org/issues/2004/70/furness.html

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org