[Marxism] Economic Advantages of Bu$h reelection

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Mon Nov 8 14:27:00 MST 2004

   It seems that some people writing here on Marxmail are deeply
worried that a third of the US-american electorate has returned the
current Supreme Warlord of the World to his office, turning back the
pretender for that post, who promised to bully us subjects of the
empire in a refined fashion.

   But please bear in mind that we now can continue to use all those
signs against US-imperialism using the Bush name; we do not have to
spend time and money to make new signs and banners with the name Kerry
on them.

   Also Bu$h is so nice with the Dollar-sign in it -- how could we do
so simple and effective name-calling with Kerry? Calling him Curry
would not be appropriate, he is not tastey.

   So, please see the Bu$h reelection as a helpful gesture for savings
of the anti-imperialist movements around the world.

   Which is reinforced by the falling exchange rates of the USD
against other currencies, like the Euro.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
/------------ L.WILLMS at jpberlin.de --
/------------ Lueko.Willms at T-Online.de      -- "Get PGP Key" im Betreff