[Marxism] "We're all Israelis Now"

Octob1917 at aol.com Octob1917 at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 15:41:22 MST 2004

In a message dated 11/8/2004 12:38:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lnp3 at panix.com writes:
To put it bluntly, Americans have chosen to return a man to the
White House who has supervised the killing of more civilians than
Slobodan Milosevic.

In an otherwise great piece, this stood out. As I write, the International
Court at the Hague has uncovered no evidence that Milosevic either ordered or
sanctioned the killing of civilians by Serbian troops.  I'm disappointed that
you seem to have fallen for the demonisation game played so well by NATO in
their policy of systematically breaking up a sovereign state for the purposes of
the same neoliberal agenda we see unfolding today in Iraq.

Milosevic, at least, was the legitimately elected leader of his country. The
real crime for which he's being tried was trying to prevent the breakup of his
country by European and US imperialists.

JoeD