[Marxism] re:Spike in archive visits

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Tue Nov 9 18:11:00 MST 2004

For my part, the "100 most recent" is often the first place I go looking
for news, thanks to the many comrades who post quality articles here. (I
try to do the same when there's something of wider interest coming out of
Australia.) Today there were a couple of items that give me some insight
into what's really happening in Fallujah.

Similarly I've just been asked to speak about the apparent resurgence of
the religious right, in the US and Australia. The archives were invaluable
for that.