[Marxism] Fwd: Where Do We Go from Here? Nov. 20 in CT

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Wed Nov 10 07:47:37 MST 2004

Subject: Where Do We Go from Here? Nov. 20 in CT
Date: Wednesday 10 November 2004 09:40
From: Gauvreau at aol.com
To: marxism-owner at lists.econ.utah.edu

Dear Marxmailers,
There is going to be a very important daylong, statewide antiwar forum in CT.
  It will be the first occasion for many activists to come together to debate
analyses of the election and plot strategies for the winter and spring. Bill
Fletcher Jr. is the keynote. It includes a panel of reps from national
coalitions, including Leslie Cagan, Brian Becker, and Tanya Mayo, which
 promises to be historic. There is an evening plenary at which activists are
 considering resolutions for winter/spring actions. If you are in the New
 England area, please consider coming and participating.   The leaflet guts
 are pasted in below. You can access the pdf at www.ctunitedforpeace.org.
 It is from 10-8or 9 pm at the student center at Central CT State University
 in New Britain, CT.   Any questions, email me.
In Solidarity,
Chris Gauvreau
Labor Art and Mural Project,
CT United for Peace