[Marxism] Report Back From Anti-War Demo In Los Angeles, Nov 6th

Octob1917 at aol.com Octob1917 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 08:44:24 MST 2004

I think you've underestimated the numbers. I was collecting funds and stood
while it passed in its entirety, which is why I put it at somewhere around
4,000.

As for Josh, I spoke to him yesterday on the phone. I'm planning to attend a
community forum tonight on the hotel worker's strike at the UCLA Labor Center
in downtown LA. I invited Josh, was going to inform you about it too, but he
can't make it. He mentioned the weekend as a possibility, but I'm still trying
to work out if that will be convenient for me.

I'll let you know.

Regards,

Joe