[Marxism] On your bike!

Jurriaan Bendien andromeda246 at hetnet.nl
Fri Nov 12 07:49:22 MST 2004

Brussels, Nov 10, IRNA -- An Iranian couple has arrived in Brussels on a
cycle tour for peace and friendship. The couple, Jafar Mezhad and his wife
Shabnam Zendehzaban, told IRNA that they are carrying a message of peace and
friendship of the Iranian people to the people of the world. They left
Tehran on 26 August and intend to visit Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The young Iranian couple also hold photo exhibitions on Iran's cultural
heritage in the cities that they visit. They held such exhibitions during
their stay in Oslo, Copenhagen, Frankfurt and Mainz. "The image of woman in
Iran is misrepresented. I want to show to the world that the woman in Iran
is free to take part in sport and cultural activities,'' Shabnam, a designer
from Kermanshah, told IRNA.

>From Belgium the couple intend to cycle to France on Friday and from there
continue their tour to other countries. "We were very warmly received in
European countries,'' they said.

Source: http://www.payvand.com/news/04/nov/1094.html