[Marxism] lyndon and jack

michael a. lebowitz mlebowit at sfu.ca
Sat Nov 13 13:09:54 MST 2004

    * To: "Marxmail List"
<<mailto:marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
    * Subject: [Marxism] Lyndon La Rouche's program: a new New Deal for
ano-future society
    * From: "Jurriaan Bendien"
<<mailto:andromeda246 at hetnet.nl>andromeda246 at hetnet.nl>
    * Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:46:46 +0100
    * Sender:
<mailto:marxism-bounces at lists.econ.utah.edu>marxism-bounces at lists.econ.utah.edu

----------

It's just that Michael Lebowitz mentioned LaRouche, and I was interested to
find out about his idea. Of course, LaRouche may not be so important, but
the number of people who think like him might be.
---------
I have to admit seeing my name and LaRouche's in the same sentence makes me
a little nervous-- I was just proposing equal time for his sect and Jack
Barnes'(which wasn't at all a call for postings on the former).

Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724