[Marxism] Re: Million Worker March Video Clips

David Siar dsiar at triad.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 18:18:44 MST 2004

I've uploaded to the web some video that I took of various speakers
featured at the Million Worker March on Oct. 17 in Washington.  These
clips currently reside in a folder on the Cultural Logic site, but
there is no link to them from the journal itself -- as of yet, anyhow.
Because I'll probably add more clips, as well as an essay, to the page
and publish it in CL's 2005 issue, the current address for the clips
will certainly change.  Anyhow, I hope that those folks on the list who
couldn't make the march but who would like to see/hear what some of the
speakers had to say will find these clips useful.

Here's the current URL:

http://eserver.org/clogic/2004/million_worker_march.html

Dave Siar