[Marxism] Counterpunch fund-drive

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Nov 15 10:19:27 MST 2004

Annual Fundraising Appeal
Ahoy, CounterPunchers!

We interrupt your regular reading habits to bring you the following
important announcement: CounterPunch needs your financial support!

We're not in the habit of making idle threats and this isn't one. Either
we meet our fundraising goal of $30,000 over the next two weeks or we'll
be forced to drastically scale back the operation of our website. Things
are that tight.

full: http://www.counterpunch.org/

I want to back up this appeal from Counterpunch. This newsletter/website
has been an invaluable asset for the radical movement over the past year
or so. It has stood up to the ABB ideologues, presented a forum for
unpopular but worthwhile ideas and generally served as a "tribune for
the people" despite an article here or there that you might have taken
exception to. Of course, this is just a sign that they are doing their job.

I plan to make a contribution myself and strongly urge others to do so
as well.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org