[Marxism] Admire Colin Powell - Hell No!!!,

Jurriaan Bendien andromeda246 at hetnet.nl
Tue Nov 16 16:34:53 MST 2004

I agree with Louis on this one. Except, there's more millionaires than you
can easily fit on a few islands these days. A lot of them are billionaires.
US millionaires own about $7.5 trillion of assets, worldwide millionaires
own about $28.8 trillion of assets. About of third of that is stocks. If
about one in 125 Americans is a millionaires, this was statistically
significant for the voting pattern, since US millionaires comprise one in
about 89 potential voters.

See for example:
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Retirementandwills/InvestYourSavings/P86555.asp
http://www.us.capgemini.com/DownloadLibrary/requestfile.asp?ID=413
http://money.cnn.com/2003/06/11/pf/millionaire/millionaires/?cnn=yes

Unfortunately, I cannot log into the relevant site, but one of you people
can relate their asset holdings to global asset holdings, I'm sure.

J.