[Marxism] Admire Colin Powell - Hell No!!!

paul bunyan cutemdown2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 17:11:53 MST 2004

Jurriaan Bendien <andromeda246 at hetnet.nl> wrote:
>although I obviously take a different view, I respected him as a person...

>Of course, you can decide not to give your political opponents any human
>credit whatsoever, deny that they have any good intentions, and regard them
>simply as "evil" human beings

Regarding people such as Powell and other, yes other conservatives, and denying them any human credit, and regarding them as "evil"-People who take pleasure in human sufferring, who enjoy the existence of mass poverty, unemployment, homelessness, who have a desire to reinstate 19th century working conditions for workers, destroy unions, and who have a foreign policy, of telling other nations "do what we tell you, or we'll kill you" are not worthy of being regarded has "having good intentions", and yes, I will consider such scum as evil. The average US conservative has about the same moral fiber as those who "served" on the staff of such places as Dachau and Aushwitz during the 1930's and 40's. Slogans and posters reading "Peace" or "Love" need to be replaced with "Death to the Right". A little extreme? That's their attitude toward us.