[Marxism] Re: Help on Heinrich Heine - Eggs on my face

Roger A. Baker rabaker at ppgh.com
Mon Nov 22 09:56:01 MST 2004

Gilles:

Are you by chance taking statins,  like lipitor for example, to control your
cholesterol?  (see # 4 below)  :)

Statins:
    1.. Deplete the ubiquinone (vitamin-like) Coenzyme Q10
    2.. Change, weaken, damage or destroy muscle (depending on dose and
concomitant use of other drugs)
    3.. Do not slow atherosclerosis
    4.. INDUCE SUDDEN TOTAL MEMORY LOSS