[Marxism] FW: [Fwd: Important Rumored Legislation On the Draft]

Lil Joe joe_radical at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 11:36:22 MST 2004

The same Black nationalists and White progressives that supported
the 'idea' of a draft, when it was first proposed by Democrat Black
Charley Rangel, as a 'good idea', saying along with him that the
draft including rich and children of politicians would make it less
likely that there would be wars such as the one then going on in
Afghanistan,
and beginning in Iraq. I said then that it was the Dems strategy
to get their Nigras to put forth such legislation, saying that if
anyone opposed it the CBC and "progressives" could call them 'racists'.
It worked. I would like to know how it is that those who thought the
draft was a 'good idea' when Rangel proposed draft legislation are
opposed to it when the Republicans propose it.

Lil Joe