[Marxism] request for political film suggestions

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Thu Nov 25 12:52:36 MST 2004

On Thursday 25 November 2004 11:23, Einde O'Callaghan wrote:

> Sergio Leone's movies, particularly "Once Upon a Time in the West"

which contains the number one of all time macho one-liner retort:

Harmonica (Charles Bronson, facing three gunfighters):
"Did you bring a horse for me?"

Jack Elam (with Woody Strode and another gunfighter, looking over at their 3
horses and then back):  "Well, looks like we're, ... looks like we're shy one
horse."

Harmonica (shaking head slowly):
"You brought two too many."  (bang bangbang bang)

i also highly recommend "Heaven's Gate".

and one of my all-time favorites: "Asphalt Jungle" (yes, w/ Sterling Hayden)

les schaffer