[Marxism] Important documentary! "9/11, Fear" and Iraq War-Online Video Free!!!(not the Mike Moore liberaljoke )

Lil Joe joe_radical at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 12:58:07 MST 2004

Yes, I agree with your criticism. The film is anti-the Bush clique, and
resorts to conspiracy theory on the part of a few bad men rather than an
economic analysis of the contradictions pushing US imperialism into the
M-East vis-a-vis the US/EU rivalry, controlling the EU source of oil. That
would also explain why the EU (Franco-Prussian core) together with Russia
opposed the occupation (rather than the crap about UN protocol and
'international law').

But, what would you expect? That Julian Bond the Democrat would voice a
Marxist analysis? Chomsky, and the others who were interviewed were all on
the Anybody But Bush bandwagon ala pro-Kerry. All that I am saying is that
the film provided more objective data regarding 9/11, exposed the lie as
opposed to 'faulty intelligence', and the politics of fear and in that sense
is more substantive that Moore talking about racism in the Republicans, the
personal Bush family - bin Laden 'connection', his racist attacks on the
Saudis and other such irrelevancies. I think that had "9/11 Fear" been given
the hype and negative (positive!) promotion as the Moore film, that it would
have provided a better format for discussion (critiquing it, of course) than
discussing Bush's personal shortcomings and family history.

Lil Joe