[Marxism] Marxmail Political Film Guide II

David Walters dwalters at marxists.org
Fri Nov 26 11:33:53 MST 2004

Just a small suggestion. While I sometimes disagree with Louis on
political affairs, I'm a big fan of his literary criticism. His movie
reviews are often the high-light of reading posts on Marxmail. Once the
Guide goes up, perhaps where Louis has a Review of a film in the Guide,
such Review could be linked from the title of the movie. Just a
thought.

David
PS...Louis, why don't you move Marxmail to Hans server at the Univ. of
Utah?