[Marxism] Two gains US scored recently in Iraq wat

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Nov 30 11:02:20 MST 2004

However, is it your belief that the whole Democratic Party   _unconsciously_
and without any planning has been  fooling the masses of the U.S. working
class for 70 plus years ? That's a pretty complex thing to pull off
unintentionally. Surely the Democratic Party has been a conspiracy of
thousands of people who kept their mouths shut about it for ...ever.

Or just take this election. Are you saying Kerry and all the Democrats who
ran for office didn't knowingly and in concert a attempt to deceive the
working class ?

Charles

From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

Alexander Cockburn has an excellent article on the election on the

following website:

http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/133052/index.php
<http://nyc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/133052/index.php>

Here is one delightful paragraph from it:

The truly bad news is the 9/11 nuts have relocated to Stolen Election.

My inbox is awash with their ravings. People who have spent the last

three years sending me screeds establishing to their own satisfaction

that George Bush personally ordered the attacks on the towers and that

Dick Cheney vectored the planes in are now pummeling me with data on the

time people spent on line waiting to vote in Cuyahoga county, Ohio, and

how the Diebold machines are all jimmied. As usual, the conspiracy nuts

think that plans of inconceivable complexity worked at 100 per cent

efficiency, that Murphy's law was once again in suspense, and that

10,000 co-conspirators are all going to keep their mouths shut.

Carrol