[Marxism] Occupation forces losing control

Mike Friedman mikedf at mail.amnh.org
Tue Nov 30 22:23:26 MST 2004

Don't discount a marriage of convenience between an incoming Shia
government and Washington, and subsequent detente between Washington and
Iran, or at least a follow-up to overtures by "moderate" Shia sectors in
Iran. If a Shia administration in Iraq is accepted by Bush, the pending
Iran conflict will almost certainly go on the back burner. And if it isn't,
well...

Mike