Of papists and popes was Re: [Marxism] Again -- what are the Cuban s saying about Schiavo case?

acpollack2 at juno.com acpollack2 at juno.com
Fri Apr 1 06:37:08 MST 2005

Speaking of doing damage to the church(es): the joint press conference of Christians, Jews and Muslims opposing the rights of lesbians and gays to hold an event in Jerusalem can only be good in exposing ALL religion as obscurantist slime!

-- <g.maclennan at qut.edu.au> wrote:

"Whatever the Cubans may say, I can guarantee  there will be
no frothing about Papists, pimps for the papists, and papist
plots."
Fred Feldman

I should hope not! And speaking of which the present pope is
on his last legs as we say in Ireland.

Now I personally will be sorry to see him go.  He did such
damage to the Church.  I could only ever fantasize about
being that deadly.

regards

Gary