[Marxism] Re: papist plots [On Einde's and Mark's comments]

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Tue Apr 5 12:58:58 MDT 2005

Respuesta a:"[Marxism] Re: papist plots [On Einde's  and Mark'"
Enviado por:Lueko Willms
Con fecha:5 Apr 2005, a las 14:21

>    So what do you make of the fact that the possible next king of
> England, Charles, is postponing his marriage with his companion in
> order to take part in the funerals of the late pope John Paul II?

Some snappy answers to a very complex question:

a) It remains to be seen if this guy will in the end become the next
king of England.  Young William is said to be preparing a nice axe.

b) Poor man, history does not give him a minute of peace.  After all
his Kingly suffering as a lover, now the Pope goes and falls dead
exactly when he was about to marry.

c) They don't make good Kings in England any more.

d) If a bride of mine was wearing the hat that Camilla Parker wears
on the photograph, I would postpone my marriage until the end of the
Ages.

e) Who cares  about such an ugly Prince who falls in love with such a
mean-looking plebeian?

f) I did not know that we were still living at an early stage of
English history.

g) Prince Charles when risking to lose everything because of his love
for Camilla: "My kingdom for a horse!"

Best,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar