[Marxism] Re: Andy Coates re recrudensce Schiavo etc.

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sat Apr 9 10:33:50 MDT 2005

hari.kumar at sympatico.ca wrote:

>I linked my comment with Les's comment re IT - since that ALSO carried an implication that all was hopeless under capital.

that was your implication, but not exactly mine. i'd like to say there
are definite worthwhile things to implement within the present system.
unfortunately, the more time i spend working in the medical field, the
more i find efforts distorted by capital, almost as if medical stuff, by
virtue of its capacity for yielding high profits, magnifies the
distorting influences.

wouldn't you and andy pollack agree on that? and would it be worth you
and the two andy's and myself and other workers here kicking around the
problems, see if there are areas where organizing or prosteletyzing
would be helpful?

les schaffer