[Marxism] Re: Andy Coates re recrudensce Schiavo etc.

acpollack2 at juno.com acpollack2 at juno.com
Sat Apr 9 10:40:11 MDT 2005

I couldn't agree more, and hope there is a forum in which we can kick that around.

that was your implication, but not exactly mine. i'd like to say there
are definite worthwhile things to implement within the present system.
unfortunately, the more time i spend working in the medical field, the
more i find efforts distorted by capital, almost as if medical stuff, by
virtue of its capacity for yielding high profits, magnifies the
distorting influences.

wouldn't you and andy pollack agree on that? and would it be worth you
and the two andy's and myself and other workers here kicking around the
problems, see if there are areas where organizing or prosteletyzing
would be helpful?

les schaffer