[Marxism] Pearl Harbor, etc.

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Apr 10 09:33:11 MDT 2005

Bob wrote:
>Based on my limited flying experience it is utterly inconceivable for
>amateur, inexperienced student pilots to fly jet planes at high speed and
>low altitude and manage to hit a target especially while operating under
>the duress of a hijack situation.  But their lack of ability to fly the
>jets is only one small part of the overall US government version
>conspiracy story of 911.

On Friday night, there was a gripping recreation of Flight 11's attack on
the WTC, the one directed by Mohammad Atta. The more interesting question
is not about whether such people had sufficient flying skills. Rather, it
is how in the world you could get 20 or so CIA agents, or any other spooks
with sufficient skills, to kill themselves by flying Boeing passenger jets
into the two chief symbols of American military and financial power. I
would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at those planning sessions.

CIA Director: Okay, Biff, you are going to head up the attack on the North
Tower. We need somebody who has experience flying Boeing 767's and you have
plenty of that from your days at Air America.

Biff Stiffington: Okay, sir. Just make sure that my wife is taken care of
and that my eldest son gets into Yale.

Louis Proyect
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org