[Marxism] Pearl Harbor, etc.

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Tue Apr 12 03:35:03 MDT 2005

This has been the best debate on "conspiracies", marxism and social
theory I've seen up to now.  Congratulations to all.  Just my 2 cents of
addendum:
1. The orthodox "marxist" position about "conspiracies" just posed by
Lou (that marxists should be interested in something else) is debatable
at the best, because marxists should consider at least possible, if not
plausible, that a government (or specific sectors of the ruling class
within the government, the military, and the business elite), might have
the interest -or a vital need-, the opportunity and the capacity to make
happen a 9-11.
Otherwise you are a liberal, that is, you believe in the goodness and
trasparency of a demokratic gov't (that means to be much less realistic
than a "tin foil hat conspiracist")
About the political relevance of 9-11 and of the political postures
about it Bob has already said all making very good points.
2. I've seen some polls according which here in Europe about 70% of
people believes that Us gov't is involved in some way in 9-11. In the Us
less than 30% believes the same (but more than 50% of New Yorkers). So I
can understand who prefer to accept the official story and speak about
something else in the US.
3. Technically speaking, you know that US military use routinely a
remote controlled aircraft called "predator". A couple of years ago I
have seen an article about successful tests to implement its remote
control systems on large commercial aircrafts.

 --

 Sponsor:

 Rc auto Zuritel. Prezzo tagliato Più garanzie. Fai un preventivo gratuito, prova subito!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3176&d=12-4