[Marxism] on suspect emails from marxmail

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Thu Apr 14 15:43:41 MDT 2005

Has anyone here received any suspicious emails recently which look like
they came from Marxmail. For example, one marked  "Marxist mailing list
probe message" ?

if you do receive any such emails and it troubles you, send me the
complete email, INCLUDING FULL email headers, and i will look into it.

my suspicion is its your run of the mill spam/phishing thing, with
forged email headers, OR something the list server sends when you have
been tagged for too many bounces.  but let me check.

Les Schaffer