[Marxism] Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales (1928-2005)

acpollack2 at juno.com acpollack2 at juno.com
Fri Apr 15 07:14:57 MDT 2005

I forwarded Joaquin's post on Corky Gonzales to the Marxists Internet Archive, both because comrades there needed to know, but also to encourage MIA volunteers to think about what speeches/writings of Corky and other Chicano/Latino leaders should be put on the Archive. If anyone on this list has suggestions please let us know (and if you have any such documents yourself that you can forward that would be great).

And of course we're always looking for new volunteers, especially those interested in helping to further diversify the Archive's contents.