[Marxism] Re: Does the Resistance Target Civilians? AccordingtoUSIntel, Not Really [comments/criticisms appreciated]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 18 19:20:17 MDT 2005

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> I haven't been able to track down the Bernard Fall article that you
> mentioned yet.

As Richard Lewontin emphasized lately, our memories are memories of
memories, not of the original event, and are continually reconstructed.
I have been known to be wrong in my reconstructions, though I've
referred to this numerous times in conversation over the years, when I
was closer to the original.

It would probably be in 1965, but my memory of chronology in the '60s is
particularly weak.

Carrol