[Marxism] Re: essays on work

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 1 11:44:22 MDT 2005

> Friends,
>
> I am soliciiting articles for the Monthly Reviw webzine
> (www.mrzine.org) on
> the subject of work.  More specifically, I want submissions in
> which people
> write about their own work--what is good about it, what is bad
> about it,
> what could be done to make it better--all in the context of the
> inevitably
> alienation of work brought about by capitalism.  I prefer pieces by
> nonacademics.  About 1,000 words or so.
>
> I have begun a series of essays on the subject of work.  The first
> three
> parts have already appeared on the webzine.  You can check these
> out to see
> my general perspective on work.
>
> You can send essays to me at <mikedjyates at msn.com> Include your
> name and
> mailing address.
>
> I will give a gift sub to Montlhy Review to the writers of essays
> published
> on the webzine.
>
> Solidarity,
>
> Michael Yates

I hope that you'll all submit one essay each!  Photos to accompany
your essay would be very welcome, too.

I was gonna put an advertisement for this on the homepage of
mrzine.org, but I haven't had time to make a logo for it yet!  That
will come soon!

Yoshie Furuhashi
<http://montages.blogspot.com>
<http://monthlyreview.org>
<http://mrzine.org>
* Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/mahmoud-
ahmadinejads-face.html>;  <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/chvez-
congratulates-ahmadinejad.html>; <http://montages.blogspot.com/
2005/06/iranian-working-class-rejects.html>