[Marxism] UFPJ/ANSWER an outside perspective

brad janzen bradj2424 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 14:58:34 MDT 2005

First...Eli, seeing as you have a hotmail account,
please refrain from using my full name; I'm not naive
thinking I have internet "security" but I also know
that anything with Bill Gates near it is the least
secure of all, so just out of the most minimal
concerns of a law-abiding dissident, I submit to you
this humble request.....
Second,
> That doesn't mean that government agents DON'T work
> against the progressive
> movement in countless ways, and haven't done serious
> damage over the years;
> that's an established fact. But in THIS CASE, the
> suggestion is
> preposterous.
Why preposterous?
   peace,
        Brad

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."  ---Abraham Lincoln

Yahoo! Mail