[Marxism] Minutemen To Pull Out Of California Border Region

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 15:11:32 MDT 2005

Are  you speaking in your official capacity as an agent of NBC? If not, is
there a retraction of the story somewhere (please provide a url)? Otherwise,
your post seems a bit odd as NBC management presumably would not look kindly
on one of their staff criticizing its work product in a public forum. SR