[Marxism] Re: "The National Question" in the UPFJ-ANSWER Debacle is an Epic Farce"

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Aug 4 16:33:00 MDT 2005

Bonnie:
>Have you seen this from USLAW? This is nothing more that courting liberal
>Democrats--just what the labor bureaucracy is expert at.

Bonnie, by this logic the SWP and the coalitions it worked in should have
never tried to get the UAW bureaucrats involved. That was the role of Jerry
Gordon in fact. Someday we will have a labor movement that is not tied to
the Democratic Party, but in the meantime it is a mistake to turn up our
noses at initiatives such as USLAW because it is not radical enough.