[Marxism] Re: "The National Question" in the UPFJ-ANSWER Debacle is an Epic Farce"

Jon Flanders jonflanders at jflan.net
Thu Aug 4 19:03:24 MDT 2005

I just got back from our local anti-war organizing committee meeting.
Most of the discussion was about buses, not Answer and UFPJ.

The group had already decided to put out their own leaflet, which pretty
much only focuses on Iraq. They list the two coalitions web sites on the
flyer.

Activists on the ground are going ahead with mobilizing, not seeming to
worry too much about what the "great leaders" are doing above their
heads.

Jon Flanders