[Marxism] Marines died from small arms fire

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Thu Aug 4 19:54:58 MDT 2005

 > The original story said that 14 Marines died from a roadside bomb. Now
 > we learn that it was from small arms fire. Mano-a-mano.

   Well, I don't know about "mano-a-mano" (you'd have to ask GW Bush about
that:-).  Any sane guerrilla would prefer to stage an ambush; going man to
man is the last thing they would want to do.  But let's face it, we're still
woefully short of details.

   The thing I wonder is if this might mark the use of armor piercing (AP)
assault rifle ammo by the resistance.  Widespread use of AP ammo would cause
the US to have to distinctly change tactics and would result in quite a few
more occupation force KIAs.

 In solidarity.

--
If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always
got.