[Marxism] voice of the rational venezuelan opposition (vcrisis.com)

michael a. lebowitz mlebowit at sfu.ca
Fri Aug 5 12:40:17 MDT 2005

"Fidel Castro presides over a Venezuelan military graduation in
Havana. In Havana for fuck sake!! All doubts as to who's in charge of
Venezuela have dissapeared this day. From this day I do not recognise
Chavez as president of Venezuela -nor that I did before. From this
day there are no doubts in my mind that any and all means, fair or
foul, must be utilised to oust him for today's event in Havana is an
affront that I shall never forget nor forgive. Chavez, and the gang
of creepy thugs accompanying him in this most detestable adventure,
are the scum of this earth and as such ought to be treated. I would
like to leave a record of the traitors that went to Cuba to kneel and
bow before an assassin of Venezuelan soldiers, a small man whose sole
legacy is to have propagated misery across the world. This is an
affront that no Venezuelan with dignity should ever forget. We shall
see that these men pay for this cowardly act. Only men without honour
belong in Chavez's army."
------
This is from someone sitting in London and somehow immune from local
legislation about inciting whatever./m

Michael A. Lebowitz
Professor Emeritus
Economics Department
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, B.C., Canada V5A 1S6

Currently based in Venezuela. Can be reached at
Residencias Anauco Suites
Departamento 601
Parque Central, Zona Postal 1010, Oficina 1
Caracas, Venezuela
(58-212) 573-4111
fax: (58-212) 573-7724