[Marxism] tech note: list addressing changes are upcoming

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Aug 5 15:38:13 MDT 2005

Hans Ehrbar, who runs the server that hosts this list, is experimenting
with a small change to his list server software. this change will allow
Lou and I to alter how emails are directed to non-digest subscribers, as
well as allowing us to offer several other (non-digest) options .

I will make the change to our list later tonite, but i wanted to give
people heads up:

1. The first change will be in how the email is addressed. if you look
right now at this email, you will see the To: header points to the list
itself. some of you may be filtering your email based on this header.
The To: will CHANGE to point to each of our subscribed email addresses.
This apparently helps the bounce processing system. So you will want to
change or add to your marxmail filter any of these headers: