[Marxism] Edward Herman Takes 'Em All on About Serbia

pero kovacevic at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 7 10:18:52 MDT 2005

Lippman,

whose lip-man are you?

Do you seriously believe that "the Serbs
destroyed all the industrial capacity"?
And, since when did the villages in Former
Yugoslavia have "industrial capacity"?
If, instead of using Newsweek as the source
of enlightenment you used your own head and facts
perhaps you would spare us from your rubbish
comments.

Pero Kovacevic