[Marxism] Free Jean-Juste Web Site Launched- Volunteers needed

JollyJack at aol.com JollyJack at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 23:44:54 MDT 2005

Dear Friends,
We have just set up a web site for the newly  formed Committee To Free Father
Jean-Juste but as you can see it needs some  work. We want to use this page
to get out the facts on his case and to  generate political and financial
support for our campaign for his freedom. We  urgently need one or two volunteers
with web design skills  to make it more attractive and functional and to keep
it updated. We  also would like to have it published in Creole, French, Spanish
and Portuguese.  We want to post Amnesty International's statement in support
of Father  Jean-Juste as well as other organizations statements of support
ASAP.  Please e-mail me if you or anyone you know may be  interested in helping
with this important work.

Please click on the link below to see what we have set up today as our  first
posting.
_http://www.freejeanjuste.com/_ (http://www.freejeanjuste.com/)

_Click here: STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF FREEDOM  FOR FATHER JEAN JUSTE_
(http://www.freejeanjuste.com/)

Best  Regards,
Jack Lieberman

Best  Regards,