[Marxism] Edward Herman Takes 'Em All on About Serbia

pero kovacevic at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 8 08:35:58 MDT 2005

Mr. Lippman makes an outrageous and untrue claim about the nation of Serbs
that prompts me to object; Kerry objects that such comments should be
sent to private email addresses ONLY, yet he himself posts that to the List
- and Les concludes that I am "pretty much just hot air".
Wow!
Also, the fact that I posted once or twice is, to say the least,
meaningless!
The only reason I reacted is that this is a MARXIST list.
Which, to me, implies certain standards and critical thinking.
I'll leave it at that.

Pero