[Marxism] re Etnological Notebooks

dirkstir at shaw.ca dirkstir at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 8 16:23:50 MDT 2005

Presently Iam still trying to locate a
copy of "The Ethnological
Notebooks"K.marx editor;Lawerance Krader
Van gorcum 72 and 74
This is a very important book,the print
edition is very hard to find or they
want hundreds of dollers.I am trying to
get this book onto the Marxist Internet
Archive so it can be available for
all.and also this work needs to be
knowen and studyed by all marxist.This
is Marx's last major work,a work that
might have caused some revisions of
Marx's earlier works.also this work can
help peope to get past euro-centric
mindsets.And the awful habit of
europeans and their decendents all ways
judging other non-euro cultures.always
comparing with the idea Europe is
advanced develeped while all others are
under-developed,primitive barbarian etc
etc.
 I have 100Cnd I can spend on the book
,or to rent it so I can scan it and get
it up on MIA.THe monetary value should
be immaterial this book deserves a wide
readership a place on MIA.So if you feel
as pasionate on this as I let me buy the
book or rent it so I can scan it.Or
perhaps you can scan it and send me the
scan for editing etc before I send it
off to MIA.I will alsa add if your a