[Marxism] Cindy Sheehan Links Palestine and Iraq

Linda Jansen ljansen12 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 09:32:20 MDT 2005

“And the other thing I want him to tell me is ‘just what was the noble cause Casey died for?’ Was it freedom and democracy? Bullshit! He died for oil. He died to make your friends richer. He died to expand American imperialism in the Middle East. We’re not freer here, thanks to your PATRIOT Act. Iraq is not free. You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you’ll stop the terrorism,” she exclaimed.

Link to whole Counterpunch article

http://www.counterpunch.org/ferner08092005.html