[Marxism] Re: UPFJ-ANSWER Debacle: Malcom X didn't ride in the back of the bus.

Carl Webb carlwebb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:10:29 MDT 2005

It's not realy effective trying to engage and influence the *ordinary
masses* who are not UPFJ leadership from the back of the bus.  And yes
it wasn't Malcom's route but rather the MLK route the Civil Rights
movement and the vast majority of Blacks embarked on which effective
deradicalized the movement in the interest of capitalism.  The UFPJ
event will not open newly anti-war people up to radical perspectives.
That's exactly what's it's designed not to do.  The UFPJ event is NOT
going to have a greater political impact on America's ruling class.
It's purpose is to distract most working class folks away
anti-imperialist politics.

Carl