[Marxism] Communism, anti-German criticism and Israel

Calvin Broadbent calvinbroadbent at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:45:43 MDT 2005

Make that a right-wing liberal pseudo-marxist provocateur. Remember,
political muslims are nazis, Israelis are democrats, the state is bad, and
nations are bad. When will we ever learn?

Shouldn't there be some vetting procedure when subscribing to this list? As
broad as possible of course, but with a box marked 'right-wing liberal
pseudo-marxist provocateur' to preclude time-wasters.